Makin' It Magazine will be sponsoring another independent artist to perform on a major show, this time they'll be opening for Pop Smoke! Submit your music today for the chance to get booked with paid travel.
This is a great opportunity to expand your fanbase and build your resume.
Pop Smoke Shows
What You Get
- 10 Minute Performance Set
- Site Post (20K Monthly unique visitors)
- Email Blast (50K Subscribers)
- Magazine Feature (15,000 Print Circulation)
- Social media promo campaign. (100K Followers)
- $500 Cash to cover travel expenses.
Submission Fee $20 // Mimbers Submit for FREE
Submissions must be received by Noon on Saturday, January 18, 2020
Friday, January 24th
@ Van Gogh in Waterbury, Connecticut
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this Real?
Our company has been around for over 12 years and has a long history of helping independent artists. We can't speak for other companies, but our goal is to put talented people in a position to shine.
How does this work?
1. Submit music.
2. Our review team selects the top 10-20 Submissions and send them to the promoter.
3. The promoter reviews finalists and picks the best fit for their show.
4. Artist performs for FREE and we cover the Travel to the show.
How do you choose artists?
Artists are selected based on their talent. We don't choose based on votes, followers, or gimmicks. Our review team looks for talented artists that would be a good fit for the opportunity.
Can I Just Pay to Perform?
A buy on for this show $1,500 and still requires music to be approved. If you want to secure a guarnanteed performance slots on major shows visit www.MyIndustryPlug.com for details.