Get Real Exposure on Bigger Platforms!

The Mimbership separates the Pretenders from the Professionals, so that the real talent can get the recognition it deserves and serious individuals don’t waste their time with hobbyists.

90% of people doing music don’t take it seriously, and the other 10% can’t get ahead because everyone claims they do. The people who really want it, get drowned out by all the people playing industry.

The Mimbership attracts a special type of person. Our Mimbers don’t buy dreams... they invest in themselves and work toward them. We're here to help those people get to the next level. We use our resources, connections and experience to provide:

  • Help managing your own PR
  • Assistance Building your brand in the Industry
  • Connecting with other serious independents
  • Free Submissions for Sponsorship Opportunities
  • Consideration for Media Placements
  • Access to Resources and Insider Information

What Kind of Sponsorships?

The Mimbership includes free submissions for various sponsorship opportunities. All submissions get reviewed, and Mimbers who best fit the specific opportunities are chosen. There are no submission fees, placements fees, or additional costs. Paid travel is also provided for many of the Major Performance opportunities. Here’s a brief list of ongoing sponsorships:

Placements on WorldStar Hip Hop
Promo Campaigns w/ ATL Top 20
Performances at Core DJ Retreats
FREE Registrations to A3C Festival
Features from Established Artists
Collaborations with Major Producers
Free Consulting from Industry Veterans
Sponsored Listening Parties
Cash Investments
Opening for Major Acts
Promo Campaigns w/ Digiwaxx
DJ Conference Calls with Nerve DJs
Music Video Financing
FREE Performances during SxSW
Meetings with Major Execs

What about Media Placements?

All Mimbers have access to post monthly updates through our PR Engine. Those updates appear on various pages throughout our site, and get distributed to dozens of tastemakers and Media Partners to be considered for real (Free) Media Placements including:

Online Radio Play
Online Radio Interviews
FM Radio Play
FM Radio Interviews
Spotify Playlist Posts
Soundcloud Influencer Reposts
Print Magazine Features
Blog Features
Social Media Influencer Posts
Collaboration with Youtube Influencers
Television Interviews & Features
Newsletter/Email Blast Placements
How Do I Get Started?
  1. Create an Account on the site
  2. Purchase a Mimbership
  3. Complete Your Profile
  4. Start Networking and Posting Updates

Every Mimber who consistently utilizes our platform sees real progress. We’ve helped hundreds of Artists start getting paid shows and features, DJs secure work, Producers sell more beats, and industry professionals pick up new clients. They make great contacts, boost their social media numbers and begin to accomplish goals that they once thought were impossible.

You get all of this for just $199 per year (Regularly: $699). We do so much for so little because we want to help people avoid failure. Too many artist spend thousands of dollars on promo and performances that lead to nothing. They run around trying random stuff with no team, direction, or plan, hoping something magically comes together. Eventually, they look up and realize how much money they’ve spent with little results and throw in the towel. It didn’t have to be this way, but they never put themselves in position to succeed.

The Mimbership takes passionate people, and makes that passion profitable. It’s not about being famous, it’s about being successful. We understand lasting growth takes time. We don’t take shortcuts with our Mimbers because we don’t want our Mimbers to come up short. Progress isn’t measured in weeks or months, this is why The Mimbership is annual.  When you become a Mimber you make a commitment to yourself. Our goal is to help you fulfill it. 

Where do I go from here?

If you're not completely confident that The Mimbership will be beneficial for you, don't purchase one. Instead, just sign up for a Free Account to get some help growing your team. But if you're ready to get some real help taking your career to the next level, and you see the value, just click the button below to get started!

 
Purchase Full Mimbership!$199 per year
Regularly $699

 

Our standard Mimbership which renews annually and includes access to all resources, services, and opportunities.

Purchase Starter Mimbership!$29 per month
Regularly $99

 

A lite Mimbership for those who can’t afford the Full Mimbership immediately. Includes access to most resources, services, and opportunities. Starter Mimbers are not eligible for offers of Paid Travel.

Start a Full Mimbership TODAY and Pay Later!

Buy Now with Paypal Credit!
 
 

See some of the things we do for our members...