Kelby Cannick, publisher of Makin' It Magazine, sits down with King Carter, manager to 2x Grammy Nominee DaBaby, to discuss the music industry and his latest venture, Social Currency Enterprises.
What's discussed in this video
- What does Coach Karter look for in new artists
- Social Currency's approach to working with talent
- The importance of mutual trust between an artist and manager
- The most important member of an artists team in 2020
- The keys to blowing up in a small market
Wow this is truly a dope
Wow this is truly a dope interview. Inspiring and Informative. Thanks you brothers!
Never let a winner go to your
Never let a win go to your head and a lost to go to your heart, nice quote.